Do you want all the relaxing benefits of a hot tub? What about the exercise benefits of a swimming pool? With a swim spa, you don’t have to choose. There are a number of high quality swim spas on the market offering the best of both worlds. Read on to learn more about the benefits of these extraordinary units.
What’s a Swim Spa?
A swim spa is a machine with continuous water currents, allowing users to swim continuously without hitting a wall or having to turn around as in a lap pool. There are numerous options for swim spas in varying categories and sizes. Many swim spas also offer a hot tub spa on one end with a swimming area on the other.
Benefits of Swim Spas
- Exercise. The most common reason for purchasing a swim spa is to enjoy the ability to swim laps without having to invest in a large pool. A swim spa’s water current is adjustable, allowing swimmers to customize their experiences based upon their personal speeds. It’s also possible to turn the jets off, which allows users to enjoy other water-based fitness activities, like aqua aerobics.
- Relaxation. The best swim spa units have a hot tub area and a swimming area. You’ll enjoy massaging hot water jets, heat to relax sore muscles, and the relief offered by buoyancy in a hot tub.
- Portability. Most swim spas are above-ground units. As such, swim spa owners can move them if they change locations at any point.
- Compactness. A swim spa is smaller than a swimming pool, which means those with smaller backyard or deck spaces can install a unit without worrying about taking up too much space.
- Year-round use. Swim spas can be placed indoors or outdoors due to their portability. Those who have an indoor space to accommodate a spa will enjoy the full benefits of their investment in the coldest months of the year.
Contact SpaCap.com today to learn more about the benefits of the world’s best swim spa covers!